Assault Wing 22.214.171.124 was published today. It features mostly small improvements and bug fixes:
- Players' ships spawn in a new way. The ship is controllable right away but you cannot use your weapons. The blinking time is a bit longer. While your ship blinks, you don't take any damage. This should give a respawned pilot better chances to find a safe spot in an ongoing battle.
- Added titles to menus in the first menu screen. Also fixed an inconsistency in saving your settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented pilots from joining an ongoing battlefront game in certain conditions.
- Really fixed the bug where Assault Wing window got totally lost if you had it in the background when the game decided to switch to full screen. The first attempt at fixing this was in version 126.96.36.199.
- Fixed a bug that caused your own name to be duplicated in arena standings after you reconnected to a game server.
- Fixed a bug where running a game server started hogging lots of CPU time.